Header bar

Anuncis

Mostra/Amaga els anuncis

ENS HEM MUDAT! Nou blog: Katakong.co.cc

dilluns, 25 de gener del 2010

Entrevista a en Morrrr (anglès)

Katakong: Hi Morrrr! It's an honor for us to interview you! You're part of the very little group (formed by one person: you) that sympathizes with catalans on Kongregate.
Morrrr: Thanks very much! I'm just so pleased to be interviewed, and I really enjoy being in Catalonia.

Glad to hear it! Now, begin! How you knew Kongregate, and what's Kongregate for you?
Well, I was playing Platform Racing on another website - mousebreaker.com - and someone mentioned the badge they had received in the chat section. I asked what they meant, and they explained about Kongregate and the achievements. It sounded really fun, so I joined up and I've enjoyed it ever since! For me, Kongregate is so great because of the diversity - it has loads of non-english chatrooms, including Catalonia.

Why do you like diversity? I mean, you could simply go into an English chat-room, and talk in English with other English people. But you're interested, or this is what it seems, in know about other cultures and languages. Why?
I have always been fascinated by languages, the different sounds interest me. I just like the fact that there are so many differences in our culture throughout the world, and we speak in different ways, have different hobbies and different traditions. England bores me, and I have always wanted to find out about how other people lead their lives. That's why I have made a website about culture in the world

Talk us about this website!
The website is: http://europeworldunited.webs.com. There are pages for each region in Europe, e.g Scandinavia, and pages for the other continents as well. On this website I have been getting people to write comments about their country and its culture, such as its history, traditions and places to see there. So far I have comments from nearly 50 countries, ranging from America to countries like Papua New Guinea!

WOW! Now, tell us: How you got interested in videogames in general?
I am actually not a big fan of videogames. I do not have any games consoles, and I have never wanted to get one. I prefer computer games, because they are quicker, less-time consuming and more quirky. Kongregate has thousands of games like these, so that's why I like it.

What was the first flash game you played? And what's your favorite flash game?
I think it was 'a game called Free Kick Fusion, on allfootballgames.co.uk. It is quite fun, and I still play it sometimes. My favourite game has to be 'Fancy Pants Adventure: World 2' because it is so colourful and Fancy Pants Man moves really well - it is relaxing yet fun.

And what do you do "outside" Kongregate?
I like working on my website, and right now I am making a new website, where you can learn words and phrases in other languages. Outside of the virtual world, I love football, especially italian football, and I also love to listen to music. I play the guitar (though not very well!) and as I mentioned earlier I like learning languages.

And what music you use to listen too?
I like individual songs more than singers or bands, but my favourite bands are The Cure, The Smiths, Pulp, The Human League and MUSE - all English. I also like Bjork, an Icelandic singer.

And what job are you planning to do when you're older?
I am asking that myself! I would like to write, and I am thinking of being a football journalist or a travel writer. I also like history, so I could be an archaeologist. But to be honest, I really don't know!

Ok! There are no more questions. Some more things you would want to add?
I would just like to say I am really honoured to be interviewed, and I enjoyed it very much. Also, be sure to check my website!

Thank you! Good bye!
Bye!

1 comentari:

Guillem ha dit...

morrrr 4 president! XD